Aarcher offers environmental training bootcamps in Annapolis, Maryland to help EH&S professionals control organizational risk and ensure sustained compliance.
Annapolis is a vibrant city, proud of its charming heritage while offering visitors the latest in dining, accomodations, shopping and entertainment.
What People Are Saying About the Training Center
- Excellent facility & accommodations!
- Enjoyed the classroom setting and Aarcher Institute thought of pretty much everything that the class would need
- The facility was pleasant and a comfortable learning environment.
- Good facility — training room nicely implemented — very comfortable ‘environment’ for class.
- Very nice and clean and easy to find, they always had something for us to munch on.
- Clean and easy to find. Thank you for providing food and beverage for the students.:)
- The temperature was comfortable and amenities appreciated. Offering to bring lunch in on excessively hot days was welcomed.
The Aarcher Institute recommends:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis (Not Downtown HGI)– Short walk from training facility -305 Harry S. Truman Pkwy, Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 266-9006
- Courtyard Annapolis – Short walk to training facility
- Many hotel options in Downtown (Historic) Annapolis less than 5 miles away