Facility and permit management for discharges to water!
Understand the water pollution prevention requirements that apply to your organization, and explore effective strategies for compliance. The Clean Water Compliance Manager™ course is ideal for environmental professionals who are responsible for wastewater or stormwater discharge compliance or general environmental compliance management.
“Good overall review of CWA and relevant regs.
Written materials are very thorough.”
– Richard Hingst, Chrysler LLC
This unique course presents water discharge permitting and restrictions in an understandable, structured, and logical format. Group discussions, breakout sessions, and discrete training modules are used to make the course interesting and engaging. Students are provided with handouts for each module, which provides references, examples of representative documents, and other useful tools.
“Solid reference materials for future use.”
– Michael Sweeney, US Mint
You will return from this course prepared to effectively address your organization’s water permit applications and related compliance challenges.
Topics Covered Include:
- Water quality law and regulation review
- Jurisdiction of the Clean Water Act
- NPDES permitting, including TBEL and WQBEL limits
- Technology-based effluent limitations
- Water quality-based effluent limitations
- Pretreatment permits
- Section 404 permitting
- Underground injection control
- Groundwater protection regulations
- Obtaining, updating, and challenging permits
- Stormwater discharge permit compliance
- TMDLs, WET, Emerging Pollutants, and Other Hot Topics
- Compliance recordkeeping, monitoring, and enforcement