Conquer the air pollution regulatory matrix!
esThe 3-day Clean Air Compliance Manager™ course provides a comprehensive overview of the Federal Clean Air Act (CAA), its history and drivers, and an outline of each of the Titles of the 1990 CAA Amendments. The various associated regulatory structures are examined in detail, and the implications of each for your organization reviewed. The structured, logical approach of the course enables both new and seasoned professionals to better understand the complex web of interconnected federal air quality regulations, and to more effectively manage their compliance activities. This program will help you to proactively ask the right questions about air quality compliance and your operations, to plan for, and more effectively manage compliance to stay ahead of potential enforcement action.
“Very informative course materials.
A lot of details and all clean air act subject matter was covered.
I would recommend this training to my officemates and friends. “
– Eduardo Dayson, DZSP21
The 3-day program includes discrete training modules, group discussions, and breakout sessions that are used to make the course interesting and engaging, and to reinforce concepts. Attendees are provided with binder handouts of useful references, examples of regulatory and compliance documents, and related reference materials. If you are new to air regulatory compliance, this course will provide the foundation necessary to assume air compliance responsibilities. If you have previous experience with air quality compliance, the program will prepare you to take a leadership role in your organization’s air compliance program.
“I thought the program was very informative.
It is a great tool for professionals getting into air work.
I would definitely recommend this course to our new hires.
Written materials are very informative. References are helpful.”
– Aaron Boone, Natural Resource Group, LLC
Topics Covered Include:
- Air Pollution and the History of Air Quality Management and Regulation
- Details of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) and Ambient Monitoring
- State Implementation Plans (SIPs)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) and Control of Criteria Pollutants
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS) and Control of Air Toxics
- Prevention of Accidental Release of Hazardous and Flammable Chemicals
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Reporting and Regulation
- Protection of Stratospheric Ozone
- Air Emission Inventories (AEI)
- Major Source Preconstruction Permitting (PSD and Nonattainment New Source Review)
- Air Dispersion Modeling for Permitting and Compliance
- Title V Operating Permits
- Mobile Source Regulations
- Air Pollution Control Technologies
- Clean Air Act Enforcement
- Clean Air Act Compliance Management – Monitoring, Recordkeeping, Reporting and Audits