Conquer the air pollution regulatory matrix!
Gain a complete understanding of the Clean Air Act, the 1990 amendments, and all related regulatory program elements that are critical to your organization. The Aarcher Institute’s Clean Air Compliance Manager™ course is ideal for environmental professionals responsible for permit compliance or oversight of air pollution issues. The Clean Air Compliance Manager™ course presents clean air requirements in an understandable, structured, and logical format.
“Very informative course materials.
A lot of details and all clean air act subject matter was covered.
I would recommend this training to my officemates and friends. “
- Eduardo Dayson, DZSP21
Group discussions, breakout sessions, and discrete training modules are used to make the course interesting and engaging. Students are provided with binder handouts of useful references, example documents, and other tools. You will leave this course prepared to take a leadership position in your organization’s air compliance programs.
“I thought the program was very informative.
It is a great tool for professionals getting into air work.
I would definitely recommend this course to our new hires.
Written materials are very informative. References are helpful.”
- Aaron Boone, Natural Resource Group, LLC
Topics Covered Include:
- Provisions of the Clean Air Act
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Air emissions inventories
- Modeling air emissions
- New source performance standards
- Non-attainment new source review (NNSR)
- Prevention of significant deterioration (PSD)
- Title V operating permits
- Monitoring requirements
- Air toxics program, including asbestos, MACT, area source, and residual risk
- Stratospheric ozone protection
- Hazard assessment
- General duty accident prevention
- Greenhouse gas regulations
- Mobile source regulations
- Risk management planning
- Selecting emission controls
- Handling a clean air inspection
- Liability and enforcement
Our Continuing Education Matrix provides a summary of current professional certification credits, maintenance points, and CEUs awarded to Institute courses.